- Download Sonneta.
- Double-click the Sonneta.dmg file that appears in the Downloads folder on your Mac.
- Drag the Sonneta icon in the window that appears to your Applications folder.
- When complete, you can eject the Sonneta disk.
- Double click Sonneta in your Applications folder to begin using your free trial.
- If you have already purchased a license for Sonneta, drag your license file to the Sonneta Registration window.
A registration window appears each time you launch Sonneta during the trial period. It tells you how many days remain in the trial, and allows you to purchase Sonneta by clicking the Purchase button.
The best place to begin using Sonneta is with the Essentials Tutorial in the Help menu.