Recording and playback
Recording a Sample
- To start recording a sound sample, tap the record button in the toolbar on the main screen.
- To temporarily pause recording, tap the pause button in the toolbar. Tap the pause button again to resume recording.
- To stop recording and save the sample, tap the stop button in the toolbar.
It is best to record short samples of one or two sentences. Long samples may take a while to load when playing them back.
Playing a Sample
- To play back the last sample recorded or played, tap the play button in the toolbar on the main screen.
- To choose a different sample to play, tap the list button in the toolbar (on iPhone) or at the top-right of the screen (on iPad). Then choose the sample you wish to play from the list.
- While playing, you can tap the pause button in the toolbar to pause and resume playback.
- A slider control will appear if you tap once on the display. Drag the slider to "scrub" to a different part of the recording.
- When you are finished viewing/playing a sample, tap the Done button to resume live monitoring.
- To view a list of recordings and prompts, tap the list button in the toolbar (on iPhone) or at the top-right of the screen (on iPad). Samples are listed in reverse-chronological order.
- To delete a recording, tap the Edit button, and then choose the sample you wish to delete. Tap the Done button when you are finished deleting samples.
- To give a title to a sample, tap the info button and enter some text in the Title field.