Export data to a spreadsheet
When you export a file, all the data available from the info screen is exported for each recording in the file. The file is exported in CSV format, which is readable by spreadsheet apps like Numbers and Excel.
To export a file:
- On iPad, tap the Settings button at the top-left of the screen to bring up the Settings screen.
- On iPhone or iPod touch, tap the settings button in the toolbar on the main screen to bring up the Settings screen.
- Tap the top item (Files) on the Settings screen.
- Tap the file you wish to send on the Files screen if it is not already selected (in blue).
- Tap the Export button at bottom-right of the Files screen.
- On the action sheet that appears, choose whether to send the CSV file via AirDrop, Messages, or Mail.